Here are 5 random facts about me, one of the criteria I need to share in order to receive the award.
1. I have a large family and have been a Bridesmaid 5 times – I have 16 first cousins (including all their wonderful partners that takes us to 25!) I love each one of them dearly, and am blessed to share a special relationship with them all individually.
2. I spent an awesome month of my life in the Amazon rainforest working on a sustainability project. There is no place more tranquil and more beautiful than the rainforest. Working with the gorgeous animals, fellow volunteers and the wonderful Peruvian people made this experience unforgettable.
3. I have Coffee Au Lait birthmarks (sounds delicious) on my neck, arm, tummy and back. It is something that I am learning to accept and I try to love about myself – We are all unique in our own way, right?
4. My favourite fruit is bananas. I love them in my oats, dipped in peanut butter, mixed with yoghurt, on their own, in a fruit salad, served with curry, sliced thinly in a chocolate crepe…
5. I love to paint!
Other bloggers I would like to nominate for this award:
1.Go Bake Yourself
2.Gluten Free Happy Tummy http://glutenfreehappytummy.com/
3. Live Passionately Tonight
4. The Healthy Diva
5. Carrots ‘n’ Cake
6. Fannetastic Food
7. Eat, Live, Run
8. Peace, Love and Oats
9. Change of Pace
10. The Fitnessista
11. Fitness and Frozen Grapes
12. The Daily Dish
13. One Healthy Munchkin
14. Mommy Run Fast
15. The Run Within
Well done and thank you! You have all inspired me in some way.
To the readers out there…
Please comment bellow with a random fact about yourself.
Have an awesome day!