Today is officially the first day of Winter for us here is Australia. To ‘celebrate’ we did some Winter art…
One of my favourite things to do on Winter weekend mornings, is to make Josh and I breakfast in bed.
It certainly doesn’t need to be complicated to put together a delicious, simple and fresh breakfast to take away the chill.
Here are some ideas:
- Microwaved egg on toast, with a side salad. Simply place an egg in a glass bowl or cup and cover with cling wrap. Microwave on medium power for approx 30 seconds. Rock salt and cracked pepper are a great finishing touch.
- Muesli, Yogurt and Fruit. Simple and always delicious! I use the natural Jalna yoghurt, and add a squeeze of honey for some extra sweetness!
- Oats. Especially for chilly Winter mornings
- Toast topped with your favourite topping. My FAVOURITE is peanut butter, honey and banana. It is a must try!
- TEA (that’s a given ofcourse). Nothing more needs to be said 🙂
What is your favourite breakfast to have in bed?