I am a big fan of snacking. I need to eat something small and satisfying between my meals to keep me focused and on task. Here are some healthy snacking ideas. Enjoy!
1) Fresh, seasonal fruit. Nothing beats this (especially Pink Lady apples!)
2) Cut up vegetables. Enjoy plain or with your favourite dip.
3) Natural yoghurt, berries and a sprinkle of pumpkin kernels
4) Trail mix (nuts, seeds and dried fruit). Amore has a great natural selection that is perfect for on the go.
5) Celery and peanut butter
6) Avo, tomato and spinach leaves on crackers
7) A bowl of vegetable soup (garnished with chives)
This is perfect for a Winters day! Thanks mum
Well that’s all from me today. What’s your favourite thing to snack on?
Please don’t be shy! I would love to hear your ideas.
*Please note I am not a Nutritionist. These are my thoughts, ideas and suggestions based on my own experiences and research.